You will assist fee earners with a residential and commercial property caseload. As the team is small, you will gain a lot of experience (with full training and support). You will have a good deal of client contact good people skills are required.
(21 hours per week) Wednesday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00.
- It is essential that you have worked within a conveyancing team previously
- It is essential that you are confident with the use of IT
- You will be a team player with the ability to work independently
- Audio typing experience beneficial
- Up to £20,000 (Pro-rata)
- Working with a full service law firm
- Quality training and development
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 per year (pro rata).
Required as soon as possible.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.